- Members must pre-book and pay online using PayPal, see website for
- All members must observe the 2-meter social distancing rules at all
- Members must wait outside the dojo until invited inside.
- You will be asked to complete a health check, this will include: –
- Temperature check.
- Questions if you have experienced any illness since you last trained.
- Hall floor to be sterilised before training commences.
- There will be clear marked out area in the dojo. 3 x 3 meters.
- Members to occupy the centre of that square.
- It is possible for members to move within their square as long as all members are coordinated precisely and maintain social distancing at all times.
- On entering the Dojo members will be directed to a designated area and wait for the class to start.
- Members should arrive changed and ready for the session and wear a
clean and freshly washed gi & a clean pair of gym shoes during practice.
- A record of your details inc. spectators is to be kept for track and trace.
- The dojo must be ventilated, with doors and windows open.
- Cleansing gel needs to be used before and after practice holding members and instructors responsible to ensure antibacterial gel is readily available.
- Only non contact training is allowed at this time.
- Drilling in moving lines (like marching) is only allowed if participants are in a single rank.
- No Ki-ai.
- Sharing of any equipment is prohibited.
- Instructors must refrain from guiding or touching anyone.
- Members must leave in an orderly fashion adhering to social distancing at all times and change at home.
- No drinking or eating is allowed in the dojo or entrance area.
- Members and Instructors must adhere to the training venues procedures.